We would only call if absolutely necessarily or with your prior agreement. Normal correspondence will be by email.
Please consider that you may need to be contactable whilst in Italy on your phone. Check with your provider that this is permitted on your phone contract before you travel.
1. On booking a non refundable deposit of €450 to secure your wedding date should be paid. The remaining fee is due one month before the wedding. A wedding budget will be sent to you so you can keep track of what your wedding is going to cost you.
2. Marry me in Tuscany (MMIT) guarantees the presence and quality of all suppliers it provides for your wedding, it does not take any responsibility for suppliers chosen by the clients although MMIT is happy to work with and co-ordinate their services on the day of your wedding.
3. MMIT, guarantees the presence of a professional wedding planner for number of hours as agreed in the package chosen.
4. All suppliers must be paid according to their individual agreements before the wedding day.
5. Payment procedures for the service providers will be discussed directly with you once you have confirmed the supplier.
6. The client gives their consent for MMIT to contact recommend suppliers contacted directly by the client on their recommendation for details of the service being provided.
More than 90 days - 75%
90 - 60 days - 90%
30 days to wedding date - 100%
Which other wedding planners did you consider using before you decided on Marry Me in Tuscany?
Thank you for completing the form. A copy will be sent to the Bride's email address as written above. If I have any further questions, I'll drop you line. - Jackie & Team x